A Turkish restaurant in Prague has just started to welcome its guests in Prague city centre and it is waiting for all Turkish food lovers in Prague / visiting Prague! Once you will taste it, you want to try it again and again. Contact us for your personal or corporate reservations via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turkish Restaurant in Prague
- The Turkish restaurant in Prague has recently started to welcome its guests, by its welcoming great decoration and with its very rich menu.
- The Turkish restaurant in Prague is just 5 minutes walk distance to Prague Old Town Square.
- ‘Mezes’, soups, kebabs, desserts and so many beverages are waiting for you at the restaurant. You will have a hard time to choose your dish from the rich menu!
The Turkish restaurant in Prague is doing its own ‘ayran’ (Turkish beverage made from yogurt) and also its own sütlaç (like a puding with rice let’ say) with a very crunchy, grilled top.
Turkish Breakfast in Prague:
Coming very soon: typical Turkish rich breakfast to Prague! We will be glad to inform you regarding Turkish breakfast in Prague ‘breaking news’ via our channels.
My Visit to Turkish Restaurant in Prague and My First Impressions:
Prag’da bu güzel Türk restoranının dışarıdan bile zaten otantik bir havası var. Dışarıda birkaç masası da olması, yazın güzel havalarda dışarıda oturmak, hatta sigara içenler için ideal. 🙂 Restoranın kapısından içeriye girer girmez ise otantik bir dekorasyon ile mavi – kahverengi renklerin hakim olduğunu göreceksiniz. Modern ve geleneksel tarz bir arada denebilir. Prag’da Türk restoranı, hem kişisel ziyaretler hem de Türk gecesi etkinlikleri, firma yemekleri için ideal bir mekan. Rezervasyonlarınız için bize ulaşabilirsiniz: email@example.com
When I saw their very rich menu, I had to take few minutes to decide what to order! Finally I decided on ‘beyti’ and I really felt like eating in a very good Turkish restaurant in Turkey…
- Kebabs: Urfa, Adana, Beyti kebap and more…
- ‘Mezes’ (Turkish cold dishes before the main dish): Patlıcan salatası (eggplant salad), haydari (yogurt, cheese, garlic mix), hummus, Turkish white cheese and much more…
- Desserts: The famous Turkish baklava, sütlaç (a lighter dessert like a puding with rice)
- Beverages: A very rich beverage menu especially for the Turkish traditional alcholic beverage ‘rakı’, together with wine, whiskey, champagne and more…
- A great surprise is waiting for you in the menu: Azerbaijan cuisine. ‘Dyushbara’, ‘say’, ‘Azerbaijan plov’ (Azerbaijan rice) and more…
For your questions and reservations for the Turkish restaurant in Prague, contact us via: