TOMAS BATA UNIVERSITY IN ZLÍN
Tomas Bata University (TBU) is among the oldest and largest private universities of the Czech Republic. It stands out with its modern, international and high quality education. Contact us for your education consultancy: email@example.com
Tomas Bata University (TBU), located in Zlín, in the Moravia Region of the Czech Republic, is a dynamic institution of higher learning consisting of 6 faculties offering students the opportunity to study humanities, natural sciences, technology and arts. Is one of the most important research centers in the Czech Republic and abroad in many respects. The University is named after the originator of the shoe industry in Zlín and a world-famous entrepreneur Tomáš Baťa (1876 – 1932).
- 10.000 students are studying at Tomas Bata University.
- Tomas Bata University Zlín offers approximately 950 international students from 70 different countries.
- It has approximately 30 undergraduate and graduate programs well known throughout Europe.
- Bilingual education approach:
- The study programs, which are carried out in full English,
- English-speaking teaching and administrative staff members,
- English or Czech intensive preparatory courses for foreigners,
- To provide more language training aimed at helping with studies,
- Buddy System Zlín – student organization ready to welcome international students at TBU and help them feel at home in Zlín
For further information about Tomas Bata University in Zlín and its license, master, Ph.D. programs, contact us via:
+420 775 117 364
Click here for other university options in Czech Republic.