Dormitory in Prague
ČeskoTurecko / ÇekTürk is student friendly organization, we are ready to give assistance with health insurance-visa application-accommodation-translation and more services, especially for Turkish students. As ÇekTürk team, we know it is a difficult period to find an accommodation, such as dormitory, flat and room, in Prague especially a city where thousands of Erasmus students come every year. How about finding the best option in fastest and easiest way? ÇekTürk chooses the best room-flat- dormitory for you in Prague and assists you in every step. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
“After a long struggling period of finding a dormitory in Prague, I have found ÇekTürk and they recommended me a private dorm in Prague. They supported me a lot to contact the dorm and to receive fast responses from them.
Dorm is very clean and comfortable, the employees are also very smiling and concerned. I am thankful for the efforts of ÇekTürk. Thank you so much for not forgetting me even after my arrival to Prague, and for asking me how am I. So glad to met ÇekTürk!”
Didem Demircan, October 2017
This dormitory is located in Prague 5 and it has single, double and tripple rooms.These rooms have different types such as single room smaller, single apartment with separate social facilities, smaller and bigger double rooms, double room bigger with separate social facilities and so on.
Price list of the students’ long term accommodation (6 and more months):
- Tripple room 5.258 CZK/per month
- Double room smaller 6.098 CZK/per month
- Double room bigger 6.628 CZK/per month
- Double room smaller with separate social facilities 7.148 CZK/per month
- Double room bigger with separate social facilities 7.678 CZK/per month
- Double room with separate soc. facilities and connected beds 7.988 CZK/per month
- Single room smaller 8.198 CZK/per month
- Single apartment with separate social facilities 9.248 CZK/per month
- Double room occupied by one person Price for one bed x 2 – 5%
Room equipment: bed with storage space, closet, shelf, table, chair, lamp, pillow and blanket including bed linen, kitchen, fridge, cooker, shower, shoe cabinet, sink, bathroom cabinet with mirror, WC
Included in price: heat, water and sewer rates, electricity and the internet, at the reception is cleaning staff to lend, club room for studies, changing of the bed linen once in three weeks
- Club on the ground floor to gather with others
- Cleaning of common areas several times in a week,
- Rental of broom, vacuum cleaner, iron
- Internet: The Internet is available both through UPT cable and wifi.
- Bedding: everyone has bedding that is regularly changed for clean one.
Price list of the services:
- changing of the bed linen 50 CZK
- washing / drying 50 CZK/50 CZK
- luggage storage 40 CZK/monthly
- printing 3 CZK/page
- room cleaning (room + shared spaces) 600 CZK
- Confirmation about accommodation notarized 200 CZK
You can see the dormitory in Prague photos below:
This second dormitory in Prague is located in Prague 4, in Kunratice area. It is available both for students and also for tourists.It has a very big of more than 115 standard rooms.
There are many types of rooms including single rooms, twin- bedded rooms, three-bedded rooms and four-bedded rooms. The prices are as follows:
- Twin- bedded rooms: from 249 CZK/person/day
- Three- bedded rooms: from 219 CZK/person/day
- Four- bedded rooms: from 229 CZK/person/day
The rooms are equipped with bathroom, fridge, writing tables, wardrobe, table lamp, bed with anti-allergic mattress and a storage compartment.Internet connection is also available.
The kitchen is common for the floor. Moreover, the bed sheets change every two weeks.
Besides the accommodation, it offers tennis courts, football field, fitness center, sauna, and solarium.
This dormitory in Prague 4 is in a very nice and quiet area that has many facilities in the nearby.
The neighborhood of the dormitory has the facilities below:
- Kunraticky Forest: It is one of the biggest green areas of the city
- Health Center: There are 3 health centers in the area.These are joint health- care center Jizni Mesto II, health center Sporilov, the teaching Thomayerova hospital and health center.
- Shopping mall Chodov: One of the biggest shopping malls in Prague that has 210 clothing stores, many restaurants, and coffee houses.
- Tennis court, Indoor Tennis court
- Solarium: Solarium studio Ergoline is on the same street with the dormitory.
- Bike paths: Surrounding is easily accessible by bike. The bike paths throughout the area are A22, A212, A21.
- Volleyball and football fields
- Public transport: The building is only 50m away from the bus stop Volha in which you can take lines 197 and 177 and get the Chodov metro station, red line C in 4 minutes.From here to station Muzeum in the city center, it takes only 18 minutes. Since bus and metro are very frequent, it is very easy to get to the city center.
- Open air pool Seberak: It is possible to swim in nature and enjoy sandy beaches and grassy areas.
You can see the photos of the Dormitory 2 below:
Dormitory in Prague 3:
This dormitory in Prague is suitable both for the students and your professionals, located in Prague 7, in Holešovice. Some rooms almost look like a flat than a dorm. Details seen below:
- Private apartment: 16.900 CZK / month
- Private single room, large: 9.800 CZK / month
- Private single room, standard: 9.100 CZK / month
- Private single room VIP: 10.800 CZK / month
- Shared rooms: 8000 CZK / month
- VIP apartment: 17.900 CZK / month
- Private apartments for tenants with impairments: 16.900 CZK / month
“It is not easy to find a dormitory in Prague — especially if you are looking for a new, safe and a high-quality one. Before arriving to Prague I did some research on internet but I couldn’t find a suitable one, most of them were old and too crowded. After that I sent an e-mail to ÇekTürk. They responded quickly and offered me some accommodation options. Rooms looked nice and new from the pictures that I saw afterwards I resevered a room from the dorm. They sent me the document (proof of accommodation) fastly which I needed for my visa application.
When I arrived to Prague, the rooms looked exactly the same on the pictures, they were recently decorated and dorm was close to metro and bus station. If you have any problems with dorm in Prague, you can consult with ÇekTürk and they will get in touch with dorm peer to peer. I would like to thank you ÇekTürk for recommending that private dormitory to me, if I ever come back to Prague I will stay in this dormitory again!”
Merin Yıldırım, December 2016
For your questions and registration procedures for the dorms in Prague, please contact us via: